Sunday, December 13, 2009

How to get rid of and clear up back acne zits ?

I wanted to share this with the world, I had looked online for simple answer, even my regular doctor didn't know what to say about it.


I was getting Back Acne for the last 4 months, never had it before this. Finally, found out what was causing it for me, it was from rinsing the conidtioner out of my hair last. You should wash and condition your hair first, and Wash your Back last with soap rinse well, and dry. Along with drinking plenty of water, and always making sure after a work out, you pat yourself dry (including your back). Your Back Acne will more than likely disappear! (if you aren't eating unhealthly)How to get rid of and clear up back acne zits ?
This isn't even a question. You're a noob.How to get rid of and clear up back acne zits ?
Yes this same thing happened to me! My doctor told me that I needed a low-dose antibiotic but luckily before I started taking it I read a magazine article that said to wash your back after you condition and I tried it and it worked - without the antibiotics. Thanks for informing everyone else about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan