Saturday, December 5, 2009

Metro Men wearing light makeup to cover up zits??

I was out with my date and I noticed that when the sun hit his face I could see where he put makeup over some of his zits... and it almost looked like he put a powder over his face to make the shine dull down.


We aren't at the point where I could ever ask him if he uses makeup... But do you think this is a little weird, or Normal and he just wanted to look nice for our date?





We are 25yr old, And have been on 7 dates or so... working on that next step... (I just need some time!)Metro Men wearing light makeup to cover up zits??
Its not weird. Ive used make up to cover zits up. My wife helps me cover it up. Zits are emberassing. Id rather people see me in make up then with a zit on my face.Metro Men wearing light makeup to cover up zits??
haha ...yeah he most likely was embarrassed and wanted to look his best for you. I don't know if that qualifies him for the metrosexual title, but I do find it a little weird. However, I can definitely see high where he is coming from. I mean men don't know a damn thing when it comes to makeup, which would explain his oversight when it came to you noticing it in the sunlight. I wouldn't give it to much weight when making your decision about the guy. I doubt that the guy wears makeup when his face is all cleared up!
Well, this is a hard one. I suppose he cares enough about you to try and hide the fact he's not ';perfect';.





I don't see why men should be ashamed to cover up a zit!!





Men can grow beards and mustaches, and we women who have a hairy face, can't live it down!





Don't bring it up. Let him do what he needs to do to look his best. Male models and actors wear make up, so let it go.
Only 7 dates? I'm sure he is more nervous about you seeing a zit. I bet if he knew you saw the make up that would have made him more nervous. Don't worry about it.





My husband will use my cover up for zits. No biggie. Just shows he cares.
My brother-in-law uses makeup to cover his zits. I can understand. Women try to hide theirs, why shouldn't a man? He just wants to look good for you.
I don't think it is weird. If my husband has a bad pimple and we are going somewhere, I will cover it up with my concealer.
i married my wife 2 1/2 years ago.





we just went on our 4th date last week.
thats very normal. He cares about how he looks
  • mcaffee
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan