Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best cleaner/ remedy for blackheads and tiny zits?

I'm 13......the age where everyone normally gets zits, but for some reason there are many people that I know who don't have any zits!!!!





I don't have an acne problem, but I just have exploding blackheads and tiny bumps/ pimples on my forehead and on my cheekbones. I need a good cleaner thats not a lot of money!! can anyone help me??? I think I've tried everything. I tried egg white, toothpaste, lemon juice, ect ect... i need something that actually works!





Another reason for my zits is because where I live is very hot, so I get sweaty sometimes and I have bangs.


Thanks!!!!!!!!!What is the best cleaner/ remedy for blackheads and tiny zits?
What the skin needs is a product that clears pores and kills bacteria, thus preventing hair follicles from clogging and turning into acne. This is what you should be looking for if you want to get rid of those ugly blackheads / zits.





Before trying any treatment, I suggest you read this informational source that listed the most effective acne treatments available:





http://www.17acnetreatments.com





Hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan