Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ouch! My skin cleaner made my skin red, blotchy, and full of zits!!?

I used the brand before but not this type and I only used it like 3 times and my chin is soooo bad! The red blotchy parts look like its a rash but it has small pimples all over it. There are other break outs but not like my chin. And it burns. I washed with just regular soap tonight and it still hurts. Is there anything I can do or do I just leave it be?Ouch! My skin cleaner made my skin red, blotchy, and full of zits!!?
Ouch. I would rinse my face with pure warm water only, then splash with cooler water 20 - 30 times! I know it sounds crazy, but it balances the natural ph in your skin and you probably won't feel like you need any moisturizer at all. Things that are soothing for delicate skin are aloe vera, but I would stay away from anything with a fragrance added - pure aloe vera. If you have any Vitamin E capsules in your medicine cabinet, you might try that on a section of your chin to see if the oil takes away the burning. Good luck - hope this helps. Oh and for the future, stay away from products with alcohol and/or lanolin.Ouch! My skin cleaner made my skin red, blotchy, and full of zits!!?
well maybe your not using the right products like clean and clear or Neutrogena skin id and maybe even proactive because all of these products are proven to everyone that they will work and maybe its not the stuff maybe you are causing irritation because you may use it more then once a day and put on too much it can cause you to break out and the same goes with makeup and maybe the stuff will go away naturally because i myself have experienced problems like this and maybe you can see your doctor and he or she can find out what type of problems that you are having with your skin
I had clear skin all my life, except for some pimples here and there. Ever since I started college, I've been getting breakouts. I used to never ever wash my face with soap, only water. I know that sounds gross, but I never got pimples. When I started to use soap, I got pimples. I stopped for a while, but that didn't help. I tried many products, but they all irritated me. I have sensitive skin and so many products caused me to breakout and I get a burning sensation. Especially moisturizer, Oh Lord, I've tried so many and they all broke me out except for Clean %26amp; Clear Morning Glow. For soap, I use an acne treatment bar which is made up of all natural products. It has improved my skin, but I still get an occasional pimple here and there. Nothing like before though. I have never gotten a pimple on my cheek before college, but one I started using the bar, I don't get as much as I used to.


I think you need to find a face wash that is soap free and yes they make them. I think soap may be too harsh for your face. I say for now, just leave chin alone. Don't touch it no matter what because pimples are contagious.
sounds like contact dermatitis, just an allergic reaction. go back to your old cleanser and wash with cool water to help ease the irritation and heat. the oatmeal trick is actually a good one as that does help to sooth irritation. it should clear up shortly since you said your skin is normally clear. just try not to rub it or touch too much until it clears and after washing your face, just pat it dry instead of wiping.





hope this helps!
Use oatmeal and lukewarm water to calm your skin down.
mine did the same thing, stop using it and possibly go to dermatologist or doctor... or opt for more natural options
it may sound but put toothoaste on it n let it stay on all night
oatmeal is yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan