Friday, December 11, 2009

Whats a good face wash for already popped zits?

I found that my weak spots for acne is not drinking enough water and putting my hands all over my face. Im being good with the water but i CANNOT keep my hands off my face.





I'm guessing benzoyl and saclicic (sp?) dont work as well as most because i always pop and pick at mine. I cant go with a zit untouched. I went almost a full day with one and finally i popped it. It is litterally impossible.





Is there a good face wash for after you have popped your zits?Whats a good face wash for already popped zits?
i like apricot scrub stuff.Whats a good face wash for already popped zits?
Popping is part of the ';keep your hands off'; thing, but just touching your face is the other. I'm just starting to notice how often I scratch, or lean my cheek on my hand or rub my eyes or anything, I'm always touching my face and the oils and bacterias from my hands are going into my pores. Quiting that and drinking water are what I'm doing right now.





And seriously, the best thing to wash you face with is warm milk. I recommend organic.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan