Sunday, December 13, 2009

Do you know any good makeup for pale skin with a few zits than can get reddish easily and is natural looking?

Hey guys! Well I'm a red head and my face is pale but can get red/pink pretty easily. I don't have crazy horrible acne, but I have sensitive skin and always seem to have a few pimples. I want a makeup that looks natural and stays on but don't want to have to have some really thick liquid stuff then a powder on top and all that.... If anyone knows a good makeup thats not to thick but can even out skin and cover up pimples that would be great!! Oh, and like I said im pale, so i need like the lightest shade possible. And I've used Bare Minerals so please don't suggest that. Thanks a million!Do you know any good makeup for pale skin with a few zits than can get reddish easily and is natural looking?
i have many pimples and i use maybelline's dream liquid mousse....im light skinned too and my pimples are always a problem and hard to cover.....but this foundation works great and your skin looks flawless! trust me it really works....and it doesnt break you out either! you should def. try this makeup...hope this helpedDo you know any good makeup for pale skin with a few zits than can get reddish easily and is natural looking?
Hahah ok.. well im pretty white Too. With my skin its pink\fair.. what i do is.. I put concealer on my pimples... Then put on a liquid and then my powder.. I use just cover girl everything.. and i use Maybelle concealer... So ask the ladies at ulta.. and they will help you with your shade. im ivory.. Because i have a pink undertone. ok
Try Covergirl Aquasmooth. It comes in very light shades and it covers up pimples instantly.
Hey this is a tutorial i found on youtube and it shows the products she uses and i think it will help its neutral and natural looking and it looks great for all skin types





http://www.youtube.com/user/starsandrockets123


go on to this girls page and look at her natrual look it will help





Good Luck x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan