Sunday, December 13, 2009

I have weird little bumps on my cheeks, but they are not zits.?

I have these freakish little bumps on my cheeks. I've had them since I was a little kid, and now I'm 13 and it is ANNOYING! they are just my skin color, not red like zits are. What should I do?? I want them to go away, because I am afraid they will turn into zits sooner or later. Tell me what products will work on my skin. By the way, I have very clear skin with only the occasional pimple. Help please! Thanks in advance!!I have weird little bumps on my cheeks, but they are not zits.?
if you've had them all your life...then they are prob just something from your skin. i don't think they will turn into pimples...bc they prob are not pimples.





just make sure to take care of your skin. meaning...


wash your face with cool water, drink a lot of water and eat healthy...


and that way you will have less problems as you get older.





if you are very concerned about them...i would talk to your parents and see if you can talk to your doctor about it... or a dermatologist. they would know best.





oh, and also...don't scratch them or rub them...that would make them red...and look worse!!!





anyway, hang in there!!! don't let the little things get to you!


have fun!!!!





good luck!


all the best :)


I have weird little bumps on my cheeks, but they are not zits.?
i have a little of those. its prolly just hormones or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan