Sunday, December 13, 2009

Will not wearing powder or face makeup help my zits?? PLEASe answer anyone i need answers bad?

my makup is really like.... oily and like ..i dont know how to explain it ..crappy ? and seems to clog my pores. ive started a acne treatment kind of like proactive, if i stop wearing face makeup will it help clear it?? (probably ,right? cuz my makeups kinda oily) and do yall know any makeup products for my face that will not make me have pimples??Will not wearing powder or face makeup help my zits?? PLEASe answer anyone i need answers bad?
I had the same problem.


I use to wear foundation/powder that was really bad for my skin and i started breaking out and then of course once you start breaking out you wear more of it.





I stopped wearing it for a week and I already started seeing results.





Just go to a place that does facials.


AFTER THAT DON'T WEAR FOUNDATION/POWDER ANYTHING.


Just go to a drug store %26amp; ask them to recommend something for your skin.


hope this helps :DWill not wearing powder or face makeup help my zits?? PLEASe answer anyone i need answers bad?
yeah, stop using whatever your using now will help.


I use an oil free foundation that is amazing! it has spf 30 so it will also help protect your face from the sun...its from neutrogena-here's a link:


http://www.walgreens.com/beauty/pickcolo鈥?/a>





and i use a pressed powder from cover girl, here's the link to that:


http://www.walgreens.com/store/pickcolor鈥?/a>





just put a little of the foundation on and put powder over it, its light, won't irritate your zits, plus you won't need concealer if you use the 2 together.


Oh, and make sure you wash your face off every night AND morning.
http://www.neutrogena.com/CosmeticsDetai鈥?/a>


surprisingly this concealer works wonders! you wont have the blemishes disappearing but it will reduce the oil and dry them up and makes sure they don't get out of hand


http://cleanandclear.com/productDetail.d鈥?/a>


that is an acne treatment. it iz CRAZY AWESOME! dab on all blemishes overnight and within 3 days the size, redness will be gone and if your lucky they will be completely gone!


http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>


this is a powder that is sure not to irritate your skin...it wont really help ur blemishes but it keeps ur face from getting oily so thats a definite plus. light coverage put over concealer





hope i hlpd :]
Yes, it will help it. I use to have acne very bad when I was 18 but I stopped wearing all make-up except for mascara and lip gloss and all my zits went away. I even stopped using soap and acne medications on my face and just started to use water, I guess my skin is really sensative and can only take water, otherwise I will break out!
yea stop wearing ur make up until your face clears up. and then wen it does get some mineral makeup like bare minerals or something (if u must). u can prevent your face from getting zits buy getting a good cleanser and a good mosturizer with acne medication in it. i recommend clean and clear deep action cream cleanser and clean and clear dual action mosturizer. good luck!
yessss. foundation and stuff like that clogs your pores. your right. it will help A LOT... and if you have really bad acne ( i dont know if you do or not) then you may even want to talk to a dermatolagist. they arnt that expensive. my sister went and saw one and now her face is like wayy clear.
The combination of Tea Tree Oil soap and the Clindamycin cream is the best for Acne and pimple.


For acne scars and blemishes my wife lighten them up using papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are available online. These work wonders. Maybe it will work on you too. Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'
According to this article http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a> find makeup that is labeled ';non-comedogenic';. That's all you need.
dont wear make up its stupid!


but if you need to dior and chanel are great if you cant afford that clinique and if you cant afford that mac but chanel and dior are best.


wash your face 2 times a day nnooo more! that actually gives you zits and drys out your face.. mornign and night!
yes, makeup does! i've had the same problem.


just start washing your face 2 times a day (morning%26amp;night)


itll start to go away oh and drop the makeup for a while


you can still wear it but just not everyday.


hope i helped!
if you go without makeup your skin would definitely clear up. try liquid foundations and ask a sales rep. at a makeup counter or ask a makeup artists about no powder makeup.
Well, clearasil makes this tinted acne treatment that works like cover up but also fights pimples because in has Benzyl Peroxide.
dont wear any make up just let your face breath


dont drink sodas or eat sweets just keep your face clean and and it should look awhole lot betta
Yes don't wear makeup to help air out your skin and it won't clog your pores
Yes it will help it.
Bare minerals helped clear my skin and drinking more water... it helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan