Friday, December 11, 2009

Can I still get a face facial with zits?

i dont got a lot of zits and stuff, their going away, but is it possible to get a facial with zits, or will it damage my face or something cause my face isnt zit free. also will this facial get rid of my oils and stuff, im a teen, Ya us teens and our excess oils...will this facial prevent future outbreaks and also will it get rid of my dirty pores! ive tried products but i cant suck out those dirty germs from my face!! so will this facial clear my face of all oils and dirt!?Can I still get a face facial with zits?
the facial will make your skin tighter n will get rid of excess oils n dirt.. but it depends who gets it done for you...it wouldnt be a problem if you have pimples cos facials are made to make your skin feel nicer so they will clean your skin out..ask for one especially for oily skin if you gets oily easilyCan I still get a face facial with zits?
yeah, you know there are tons and tons of different kinds of facials right? look at the service menu at a spa near you and pick one thats designed for clearing breakouts.





its just a facial though, dont expect a miracle.
Being ateen its highly recommended that u do not get a facial done.. pls go in for face clean up... it will remove black n white heads n give u a much glowing skin... go in for facial only after u r 25
yes, if they use good products it should help you're zits

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan