Friday, December 11, 2009

Are 10 year old's suppose to get zits? (blemish)?

My daughter is 10 and she has to zits on her chin. She uses a mild bar of soap and i notice she keeps touching them. Also she has i think dried up blood on the top of her lip its in in a circle shape and looks like something is under it. Do you think if she stops touching them, by monday will they be gone? 1 is already almost skin colored and the other looks like it close but i am still not sure. I am not that concerned about the blood but do you think i should be? Also my daughter and I are very embarrassed to go some place because 1 lady came up to me 1 day and asked me if she had started puberty. I don't tell i am embarrassed but i really, really am and so is she. So do you think they will be gone by monday? And is it normal?Are 10 year old's suppose to get zits? (blemish)?
It's gonna take away for them to go away


and you shouldn't be embarrassed


i started get BIG zits when i was 11


im not sure about the lip thing though


but maybe get some pimple cream to help the zits


hope i helped


=DAre 10 year old's suppose to get zits? (blemish)?
she's a girl, she's 10, puberty has started. Once girls enter puberty, you can expect their periods to start in about 2-3 years. the period starts near the end of puberty NOT the beginning, most people don't realize that.





acne was the first problem I had when puberty started for me at age 10.





enjoy mom, the hormones will start to flux soon.
of course...at age 10 anyone's body starts to change and produce oils in her skin that are necessary for a healthy looking face. that oil can sometimes contain dirt or bacteria from running outside or something like that. anyway....that dirt or bacteria enters a pore causing it to clog. as they try to push out of the pore, it will create a zit or a black-head. don't worry...it's completely normal...just don't let her pop them.
Well, it is normal. I knew someone in 5th grade (she was really popular, actually) who got a huge zit on her nose. It'll go away if she stops touching it. Put a band aid on it or something.
I had the same problems growing up..I used to get huge pimples in the T-zone area ( especially near the corner of my lip, it may be because of food or oil..idk) anyway i was about the same age when it started. My mom and dad did the same thing tryin to get me to wash my face constantly ( and not exactly with the best products). After seeing a dermatologist they told me that it was normal ( no necessarly because of puberty). I think it was a combo of eating to much sweets and just clogged pores. In my opinion the best thing would be to get her a light (very mild) face wash and see how it clears up. AND TELL HER NOT TO TOUCH HER FACE lol its the worst thing for ya.
why in the hell are you embarrassed by your daughter starting puberty?


it happens this early these days. i started budding breasts at 9. tons and tons and tons of kids go through it at that age, yes, it starts then. do not be embarrassed by your child's puberty. seriously. that's probably why she's embarrassed, because you are. you need to support her. you should be proud of her adolescence! and so should she. yes, it is normal for kids to break out at that age, get a salicylic acid face wash and it should go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan