Sunday, December 13, 2009

I have a zit is it the ones u can pop with a needle?

I have a zit that is very red on top of my nose pretty big.. but it has no head to it like theres no white dot its just liek skin bulging out and very pain ful to touch is tht popable nd will the redness ware off by tomrmwo if i do pop it ?


I have a zit is it the ones u can pop with a needle?
Don't pop until you get the whitehead!


Wash your hands before and after...and you can even slap a Band-Aid on it. (haha, i totally would but I have Batman Band-Aids, so they're way more fun then regular ones)





Or you can try putting some toothpaste on it tonight and sleep with it on there. It might dry it up.I have a zit is it the ones u can pop with a needle?
Put some toothpaste or face mask on it overnight.


When you wake up wash it with a cutip then get a piece of ice and rub the spot. Wash your hand and rub toner on each finger or wrap two toilet paper peices around them. Make sure the spot is numbed by the ice if not disappeared overnight already. Then pop the pimple until white stuff come out. Don't squeeze too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan