Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do I get rid of my zits?!?!?

Im only 14 and I have always had problems with zits. I dont have acne, just little red bumps all over my cheeks that we think are eczema, but on my forehead, in between my eyebrows and on and under my nose i will occasionally get zits. I have tried everything. Neutrogena, aveeno, proactive, acnefree....absolutely everything and nothing works! Products like proactive and acnefree were too harsh for my skin because i dont have acne but the eczema and zits drive me crazy! If you know what I am talking or maybe have my problem and know a product that will work to fix it please help! I cant take it any longer! Thanks! :)How do I get rid of my zits?!?!?
use a peel





.How do I get rid of my zits?!?!?
Have you seen a dermatologist? The experts are who you should listen to.


If you have some sort of a skin issue it would be important to see someone.
this works, at night before you go to bed put colagate toothpaste on, it wil dry out the zit without drying out the skin around it.
acutanne pills. miracle pills that stop pimples but it comes back a few months later if you stop the pills. it happened to me:(
The key to clearing up your skin from blemishes/oiliness is to understand the anatomy %26amp; physiology of the skin.. the skin on our face is the most sensitive skin amongst other parts of the body that's why we need to give meticulous care to our facial skin.. I recommend you to wash your face 2-3 times a day only. The rationale for this is that, excessive washing of face with anti-acne/anti-oil products will strip off the natural moisture of our skin.. when the natural moisture is gone, our skin sends a signal to the brain which activates the oil glands to release oil to keep it hydrated.. that's why when you overwash, your skin will become more oily.. should you need to wash it often, then use plain water only and pat dry.





the only thing that helped me diminish oiliness and acne are:


1. I wash my face thrice a day. I only use cleansers before school and before I sleep. I wash my face with water only in the middle of the day.


2. I use skin care products that are same brand (Loreal PureZone skin care line is the only line that helped me diminish oiliness so far)


3. I don't use face powders


4. When my face is oily, I use oil absorbing sheets or I wash my face with plain water and pat dry.


5. I use oil-free, non comedogenic moisturizer everytime I wash my face.


6. I only use alcohol free toner (from Loreal PureZone)


7. I treat my face with clay mask twice a week to tighten pores.


8. I drink at least 8 glasses of water to keep me and my skin hydrated.


9. I use lemon extract or tomatoes and leave it on my face for awhile. I've read somewhere that its extracts cause very mild irritation which causes ur skin to shrink, thus, helps lessen oiliness.


10. I go to the dermatologist once a month for glycopeel/spanish peel treatment.


11. I dab Mario Badescu's pimple gel when occassional breakouts appear. Its so amazing!





I AM NOT saying that you should also use what I used or do what I did. These are just suggestions.





MY ADVICE for you is to be a responsible and meticulous consumer. Check the label when you're buying skin care products. Don't be fooled by marketing schemes and false advertising. If they are saying something that are too good to be true, then don't buy it. Another thing is not to use too many products or change it often (that is, if its not causing allergy) because our skin takes time to adjust to a new product. Acne or pimples cannot be removed or be gone in an instant. It takes time to actually get rid all of them.Patience is another key to get rid of acne. I got rid of my acne in 8 months religious treatment. If you have already found the right skin care products to use, then stick to it. Look for products that contains one of the following: salicylic acid, witch hazel, tea tree oil, glycolic acid, AHA/BHA. These ingredients are well known for treating oiliness and acne. Don't buy products that are intended for the adult since you're still a teen. Look for products that are HYPOALLERGENIC/ NONCOMEDOGENIC (does not cause acne/pimples). My sister uses tea tree oil products (not too harsh) since she's also a teen and it really helped her pimple problems. Hope I've given you ideas on what to do. But it is always recommended to ask your dermatologist for proper evaluation and treatment.
well... at that age, its really part of the package...





actually each individual responds differently to any acne or zits medication... so there is really no other choice for you but to try all the medications available in the market and see which one works for you...





for me, after trying about 6 products.. sansacne works best for my zits... complete name is erythromycin sansacne 4.. im not sure if it will work for you but just give it a try...





but hey dont fret too much about it...if all seems lost, there is always dermabrasion, it sure worked for me...people get shocked when i tell them im 32, my skin looks like that of a guy in his early twenties... microdermabrasion is kinda expensive but its worth it...





so... hopefully for you it would be goodbye zits...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan