Sunday, December 13, 2009

When i sweat i break out on my back only hundred zits no kidding?

now my back is clear 90 percent of the time but every time i do somthing active and i sweat the next day i have a thousand zitz on my back no where alse just my back i shower every time i sweat and it still breaks out but all the zits go away in like 4 days completly gone then a month later ill go hiking and next day there back now i work out all the time so i sweat a lot but i work out come home shower fine it seems like its only when i sweat for hours is when it does it i know its like an infecton but what can i do to prevent them from coming i live in a dry place no humidity but its like a hundred everyday and now i started a new job oustide and there back so someone PLEASE HELP MEWhen i sweat i break out on my back only hundred zits no kidding?
Try and put aloe vera gel on your back after you shower.





If it's too expensive then just plant one!





My mom plant one 5 years ago and now it's humongous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan