Friday, December 11, 2009

What are some over night cures for little zits here and there?

i have some little and sometimes big painful zits here and there, and right now i have like a little circle of 5 zits by my nose, and i wash my face twice a day and every morning i use Nutregena- cleansing pore and at night i use Clean and clear black head gentle scrub, but i cant get rid of most my little zits here and there, and it's driving me crazy!


what are some things i can do?





i've tried toothpaste, but it made re splotches and it only made them swell down, not dissapear!What are some over night cures for little zits here and there?
Try Proactiv - they have some sort of miracle solution that's supposed to zap zits overnight. Also, The Body Shop's tea tree oil line is great for acne - I would try their entire line and see if that doesn't help. Or, if you just want to purchase one product, their tea tree oil is great for on the spot treatments.What are some over night cures for little zits here and there?
I've been using this spot treatment with 10% benzoyl peroxide but I just got something that my friend said works a little better and is probably better for you it's this Burt's bees herbal blemish stick with tea tree oil in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan