Friday, December 11, 2009

Hello what should I use to cover up zits,pimples,blackheads ect?

I would use pro active but that seems to be more like a medicine instead of a make up product and plus rumer has it that its very expensive so i dont wanna use that. I know this sounds weird but I am a 12 year old (boy) not a girl a boy and I wanna cover up my zits ect I know that alot and i mean aaaaaaaaallllllloooooooooot of teens are fighting acne and are asking these kinda questions but i didnt know i was gonna get this stuff so young =( but dont worry cause now i shower and wash my face every every morning. But for now I need some make up thats the same color as your skin too cover up the zits,pimples,blackheads,acne scars, ect. So wat kind of make up should I buy? and were can i buy it? I want it to be some were cheap too like walmart so can anyone help me out? and please dont laugh at me just cause im talkin about make up and im a guy =(Hello what should I use to cover up zits,pimples,blackheads ect?
don't cover them up fight them try using clean and clear oil free acne wash, and queen helene mint julep masque to dry out your acne and draw out oils, both things worked great for me and its gotten rid of a lot of blackheads i just turned 13 and i found that if you use it regularly it clears right up. guys wearing makeup would just be weird someone would find out and you would get teased alot but if you must try neutragina concealers tehy cover up and fight acne at the same timeHello what should I use to cover up zits,pimples,blackheads ect?
If ya wanna get rid of all that go to a dermatologist you probably have bacteria based acne. Which means your acne is caused by bacteria within your body. If you want to get rid of the scars use vitamin E. Make-up will just make it worse.
I'd use that link that she said ^ , and ask them to send you a sample.





But you really should just go to a place that sells skin care products and ask for something inexpencive.





Have you tried OXY-pads ? My boyfriend uses them, and they work pretty good.
PROBOLY PROACTIVE
clear them up dont cover them upp.
covergirl true blend works best



first of all honestly i wouldnt wear makeup if i was a guy unless your gay then its ok. My boyfriend gets acne he is 18 and it doesnt bother me, sometimes i even pop them for him (wow that was gross sorry) Anyways they do have concealer for men but they dont really sell it at walmart, target etc... unless you want girl concealer then you can just go there and pick one out. I suggest you do at late hours when not many people are there though or really fast. Anyways they have this concealer called the men pen.I put the link below. Hope i helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan