Friday, December 11, 2009

Picture Day in 4 Days and I have zits, how to get rid of them?

Picture Day is on the 22nd and I have 2 zits on my forehead that are really noticeable. And I also have a dried scab-like zit that's dried and red on my cheek. My parents won't let me use make-up so how can I get rid of them in 4 days? I have St. Ive's Apricot Scrub, and I'm not going out to buy anything like Proactiv. Home redimies (sp?) are ok though :) Please help! I sound a little desperate but I am!! And any picture day tips?? Thanks in advance :)Picture Day in 4 Days and I have zits, how to get rid of them?
I know what your going through. Ok exfoliate your skin. I use sugar and honey. It works wonderfully and feel good! You can also do a honey and cinnamon mask. You can make a spot treatment out of aspirin. All of these worked for me. Here are the links if you want to check out how to do these.





Honey mask;


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6mk2jsDu鈥?/a>





Aspirin treatment;


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=630t7cgu5鈥?/a>





Honey %26amp;%26amp; sugar scrub;


Put honey in the palm of your hand or bowl. And cover the honey with sugar. Mix together. Scrub your face for a couple of mins [3 to 4]. when your done scrubbing you can leave it on for extra exfoliating. Rinse wiht lukewarm water and then cold. Pat dry and morstruize.


Hope i helped %26amp;%26amp; good luck!Picture Day in 4 Days and I have zits, how to get rid of them?
Mucho:


coverup


skin washes?


go to a body store and ask the people that work there
Hello,





I totally understand exactly what you are going through.





I thought that I was free of the curse of acne until around the first of this year. All of a sudden, my freshman year in college, I started breaking out like totally crazy and it totally freaked me out.





I tried everything. Proactive, oxycerin, acnecetin, etc. and none of it worked too great.





Although I believe I had the best results with oxycerin, I started having periodic breakouts which were not supposed to happen, and the really painful thing about it was that it was $129.99, Which when you are a 19-year-old in college, is not very practical because I found myself like find that small bottle for that cost like every two weeks.





I even tried those pills, but oh my god they made me sick and tore my stomach all up.





Right when I was about to give up on everything, I found something that probably worked in within five or six days, everything cleared up, and it was as if my life was restored 鈥?it never came back.





Actually wrote an entry about this on my blog, so if you'd like to read my account and see if you can relate, the link to my blog is in the resource box.





I hope this helped, and if you are looking to get rid of your acne, I truly believe this is like totally the only way to go. Everything else costs too much and is a true pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan