Friday, December 11, 2009

Overweight females -- question about exercising and now have almost like zits on inner thighs & waist?

Is something like that normal? I've been chalking it up as the fact that when I walk or do the tredmill I am sweating and it stays in that spot, my inner legs touch and also the area where my pants sit on my stomach rubs probably. I have been getting what are almost like big under the skin zits or something- they turn the area all red until they work out and break- and that's friggen gross. I shower after every workout and am a very clean person, am I right to think this is associated with my workouts? If so as I lose weight will it stop then? I haven't put anything special on them, just wash normally with soap when one or two appear. I don't get them anywhere else and I also rarely have a zit on my face.





Thanks for helpful answers/experience.Overweight females -- question about exercising and now have almost like zits on inner thighs %26amp; waist?
Your skin is chaffing against another part of your skin, which results in irritation.


There are products to help with this, although i just swipe a bit of deodorant (something that doesn't leave marks) between my legs so they don't chafe against


It will lessen as you lose weight, because your legs won't be as close to one another.Overweight females -- question about exercising and now have almost like zits on inner thighs %26amp; waist?
Same thing happened to me when I wore tight pantyhose during the summer months. Very painful rash caused by sweat and friction. A lesser version also used to happen to me when I worked out. I moisturized before working out so the friction was reduced and I also wore close fitting workout clothes that went below my knees. That way skin doesn't rub against skin. And it did go away when I lost the weight.
Targetted weight loss is quite hard, many would say impossible, nevertheless the sole diet which definitely showed results for me is green tea, it can be viewed in the resource box underneath, they have a few free trials left, it has been featured in Reader's Digest and CNN. I worked off twenty five pounds, it definitely does produce success!
yah its caused by the persperation down there. theres a lot of sweating going on and getting into your pores and causing pimples just like if you had acne on your face. they will go away as soon as you work off the weight down there. i had this problem but i worked off all my 'baby fat' i guess you would call it. and i dont have pimples anymore.


its good that your being active good luck i wish you the best
your just chaffing happens to alot of people you may be wearing tighter clothes which is restricting that area from getting air you may want to wear a looser fit clothing around that area to help it breath and i wouldnt put deoderant lol try baby powder first and if that dosent work then try something else

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan